Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd, Room 160
1601 North Street SE, Olympia
Slide presentation with a view of the parks as “living laboratories for climate change,” plus policy updates and a preview of the Student Climate Strike on September 20. Facebook event.
- A Slide Presentation by Barak Gale
- Brief Policy Update for State and County
- A Preview to the Student Climate Strike on September 20, by the Organizer Elyanna Calle.
- A collage of images and adventures in wilderness, that might just inspire you to go to the mountains
- A view of the parks as “living laboratories for climate change” – a term used by Mt Rainier Park Biologists and Geologists
“[T]ry the mountain passes. They will kill care, save you from deadly apathy, set you free, and call forth every faculty into vigorous, enthusiastic action.” John Muir
Barak serves as Co-Chair of Climate Reality Project – Thurston County Chapter. Barak was longtime Board member and President of the Washington Wilderness Coalition (now called Washington Wild).
A Program of Climate Reality Project / Thurston County Chapter
RSVP on Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click ICAL to add this event to your own calendar.