Olympia Community Center
222 Columbia St NW, Olympia
National video-conference speaker Carlos Curbelo, former U.S. House member (R-FL), will talk about building the momentum for a bipartisan approach to solving climate change.
On Nov. 27, a bipartisan group of representatives introduced the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act, legislation that incorporates the elements of CCL’s Carbon Fee and Dividend proposal — rising fee on carbon, revenue returned to households, border carbon adjustments.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, grassroots advocacy organization empowering people to experience breakthroughs exercising their personal and political power. Our chapter meets monthly at the Olympia Center.
We are laser focused on a specific piece of legislation and a proven strategy to gain its passage. We are working for the passage of the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act.
At each monthly meeting, we listen to a national teleconference and discuss the activities of our Action Teams. Click for details about this month’s speaker.
- Member of Congress Liaison, Contact: Alan Hardcastle, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media, Contact: Rich Harris, email@example.com
- Outreach, Contact: Frank Turner, firstname.lastname@example.org and Charlie Stephens,email@example.com.
- Endorsements, Contact: Dave Bradley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership, Contact: Barb Scavezze, email@example.com (newsletter editor) and Sam Merrill Merrill, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click ICAL to add this event to your own calendar.