310 S 9th St, Tacoma
The Puget Sound Clean Air Agency (PSCAA) has made a preliminary determination to approve Puget Sound Energy’s permit for Tacoma’s (in-construction) LNG Plant. The comment period is now open on this final permit. Your voice would be appreciated, either in written comments or in comments delivered at the public hearing. Facebook Event Page
The expected schedule for the day of the hearing:
1. The Rialto will open at 1:30pm so people can start signing in to speak
2. Speakers will begin at 2:00pm
3. Everyone will take a break for dinner, 5:00pm-6:30pm
4. The Rialto will open again at 6:00 and anyone new who has arrived can add their name to the list of speakers
5. Speakers will resume at 6:30pm.
6. Commenting will end at 10:30pm
There will be a showing of Ancestral Waters, the film that chronicles the LNG fight from a Puyallup Tribal perspective, during the hearing’s dinner break.
Speakers will give comment in the order they are signed in; Citizens for a Healthy Bay highly recommends showing up early if you can. Each person will have two minutes to speak.
People who signed up before the break but did not get the opportunity to speak before the break will roll over to the session after the break. For example: If you are the 100th person to sign up to speak and PSCAA makes it through 99 speakers before the dinner break at 5:00pm, PSCAA will start with number 100 at 6:30pm and you will be the first person to speak.
PSCAA’s page all about PSE LNG: http://www.pscleanair.org/460/Current-Permitting-Projects
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/683349275514462/
Click ICAL to add this event to your own calendar.