Olympia Community Center
222 Columbia St NW, Olympia
National video-conference speaker Anne Kelly makes the business case for acting on climate change.
Enrolling support from the business community is essential to getting effective climate policies enacted by Congress. Anne Kelly, Senior Director of Policy and the Business for Innovative Climate and Energy Policy (BICEP) Network at Ceres, joins our March national call to talk about making the business case for acting on climate change. Anne is an environmental lawyer with twenty-five years of combined experience in the private and public sectors.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, grassroots advocacy organization empowering people to experience breakthroughs exercising their personal and political power. We are working for the passage of the bipartisan Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act.
Our chapter meets monthly at the Olympia Center.
NOTE: there will NOT be a meeting in April because CCL is cosponsoring the 4th Annual South Sound Climate Action Convention on April 13.
At each monthly meeting, we listen to a national teleconference and discuss the activities of our Action Teams. Click for details about this month’s speaker.
- Member of Congress Liaison, Contact: Alan Hardcastle, email@example.com
- Media, Contact: Rich Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outreach, Contact: Frank Turner, email@example.com and Charlie Stephens,firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Endorsements, Contact: Dave Bradley, email@example.com
- Membership, Contact: Barb Scavezze, firstname.lastname@example.org (newsletter editor) and Sam Merrill Merrill, email@example.com
Click ICAL to add this event to your own calendar.