Olympia Community Center
222 Columbia St NW, Olympia
National video-conference speaker, Dr. Natasha DeJarnett. Her specialty areas include climate change and environmental exposures.
Dr. Natasha DeJarnett is a research coordinator at the National Environmental Health Association. Her specialty areas include climate change and environmental exposures. Dr. DeJarnett received her PhD in Public Health from the University of Louisville in 2013. As a postdoc at the University, she was awarded a fellowship by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences to investigate cardiovascular risks of air pollution exposures. She also serves on the board of Citizens’ Climate Education.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, grassroots advocacy organization empowering people to experience breakthroughs exercising their personal and political power. We are working for the passage of the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act.
Our chapter meets monthly at the Olympia Center.At each monthly meeting, we listen to a national teleconference and discuss the activities of our Action Teams. Click for details about this month’s speaker.
- Member of Congress Liaison, Contact: Alan Hardcastle, email@example.com
- Media, Contact: Rich Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outreach, Contact: Frank Turner, email@example.com and Charlie Stephens,firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Endorsements, Contact: Dave Bradley, email@example.com
- Membership, Contact: Barb Scavezze, firstname.lastname@example.org (newsletter editor) and Sam Merrill Merrill, email@example.com
Click ICAL to add this event to your own calendar.