LOTT Clean Water Alliance
500 Adams St NE, Olympia
Open House with information stations. Presentation begins at 6:15.
6:00 Open House and Information Stations
- Project staff available to answer questions
- Overview of planning effort
- Potential adaptation strategies
- Next steps
Other Ways to Get Involved:
- Review the Draft Plan at olympiawa.gov/slr beginning December 10. You are welcome to provide written comments on the Draft Plan through January 25, 2019. The written comments received during the public review period will be summarized at a joint elected officials meeting planned for late January 2019.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Sea Level Rise presentation for you organization or send your comments on the Draft Plan
- Sign up at olympiawa.gov/subscribe for the sea level rise e-newsletter
LOTT Clean Water Alliance, City of Olympia, and Port of Olympia have been working together, with help from consulting firm AECOM Technical Services Inc., since May of 2017 to create the response plan to protect downtown Olympia from the impacts of sea level rise.
Click ICAL to add this event to your own calendar.